It is designed with super double- capacitor and high power air-cooling motor.
More safe operation and more strong power output provided.
It has multiple functions such as carpet and floor cleaning, wax removing, low-speed polishing, crystal, treatment.
|Main cable length
|Base plate diameter
|Handle packing size
|Main body packing size
||Blue, dark blue, red, grey
||Main body, handle, water tank, pad holder, hard brush, soft brush.
Operating methods and notes
- After opening the tank, please install the machine body, operating handle and water tank well according to the figure as well as the cleaning brush.
- Check whether the power socket on site meets relative standards and ensure that voltage of the power supply is between 220V and 240V. Excessive or insufficient voltage may lead the machine to abnormal operating, overheating or burning down.
- Add proper solution with cleaning agent to the water tank for cleaning requirements.
- Adjust the operating handle to an angle accustomed by the operator.
- One must clench the operating handle with his hands and no other personnel are allowed to stand around accessories of the machine before starting so as to avoid that they are injured for swing of the machine as the handle is not clenched. Push the thumb fused switch and the brushing machine begins to rotate for cleaning.
- Loose the main switch handle and the machine will stop working.
- After finish cleaning, the operating handle should be dried with a clean cloth so as to extend the machine’s service life.
- It is forbidden to use the brushing machine as other cleaning devices and no additional weight is allowed to add on the machine, for example the machine is operated with the operator sitting on it. Otherwise, the operator is vulnerable and it will add loads to the machine. If it is serious, the motor may be burned down and gears of the reducer maybe broken.
- To avoid electric leakage and burn of the motor, never operate in rain.
Multi-functional floor machine-SC005
20L Carpet Cleaner LC-20SC